- Vertical, horizontal, or 25 degree discharge options
- Remove flighting without removing the power head for easy maintenance.
- Single-threaded adjustment rod to easily tighten belts.
- Removable hinged motor plate.
- Removable bearing plate.
- Steel belt guard with vertical removal.
- Standard unload and direct gear drive sweeps utilize the same drive.
- 12" commercial horizontal without reducer.
Built to Perform
Easily Remove Flighting
Easily remove flighting without removing the power head for hassle free maintenance.
Horizontal Power Head
Available in 6", 8", 10" and 12" sizes. Standard units are offered in 1, 2 or 3 belt drives. Commercial units are offered in 2, 3 or 4 belt drives. Improved wear option (AR flighting) available.
Vertical Power Head
On bins 48' dia. and smaller, our 16'6" standard vertical makes it easier to discharge directly into a truck, trailer or mill. Double flighting on the intake auger. 16'6" tall commercial double drive vertical can be used on 24' thru 120' diameter bins.
25 degree incline
Available in 6" (horiz.) to 8" (incline), 8" to 10", or 10" to 12". Inclines have a 2, 3 or 4 belt drive and include an adjustable support stand. Optional wheel kit can be attached to make unit portable. Improved wear option (AR flighting) available.