- For bin diameters 15'-72' (4.57-21.95 m).
- 8" or 10" unload diameters.
- Heavy-duty gearboxes, single piece backshield assembly and redesigned end-wheel.
- Durable, reliable and easier to maintain, with fewer moving parts.
- Permanently installed and ready to start with the flip of a switch.
Built to Perform
Smooth gate Operation
Redesigned center well uses fewer components, and unload tube bolts directly onto the center well for easier installation. Extended bolts on center well gate break up clusters. Steel roller bearings allow for smooth gate operation and durability.
Rack-and-pinion controls are standard on all direct gear drive sweeps. Simplified sweep engagement with a band on control handle, with pin for locking position. Separate control pipes for center and intermediate wells along with a crank handle make opening and closing gates very easy.
Proven drive wheel design provides aggressive sweep action, advancing the sweep into the grain in even the most challenging conditions.